Saturday, January 21, 2012

Proof of a Productive Winter Break part II

And, here's my second painting project that is partial redemption for not completely the other things that I said that I would do while I've home since December 16th :D. Haha! Well this one is an actual photograph taken by my mom while we were at Boca Grande Beach in Florida last May. She practically begged me to paint all summer, but I didn't start until This past Monday :B. I finished Thursday, though! Amidst about 13 hours of frustration, mainly due to those darn light houses and their tiny, straight columns. Again, I utilized some artistic editing to make the composition more appealing. At least now my mom has her painting. What have you done this winter?

And I am SUPER STOKED because after 8 months, I am finally heading back to school today! I can't wait to resume my college life!!! CHEERS.

1 comment:

Bookish.Spazz said...

Cool painting! What medium did you do it in?