So my name is Nicole. I'm 15, live in a very small town but have very large thoughts.
I decided to name my blog Loquaciousness because it just happens to be a much cooler word for talkative. Which, I am. I am on the Internet much more than I should be, but I enjoy keeping busy with friends and everything else.
- Yellow is my favorite color. Any shade. And Kelly green!
- I would be nothing without sports during the school year. I play soccer, cheerleading, tennis, I fence, I have started to kayak and it's pretty great.
- Fashion is somewhat my life. No, I'm not rich & unfortunately I don't splurge on Chanel or get invited to NYC charity galas. But I still love every aspect of it.
- I was also recently hired to work at the local beach and teach little kids swim lessons! It is pretty ironic though, because babysitting is one job I pretty much despise.
- I love music; any kind really, just not country or metal. I'm particularly drawn to indie rock, post-punk revival, powerpop and any kind of synth-pop.
- I am in love with traveling. No matter what job I end up with, I am exploring this world.
- I am also obsessed with shopping and France.
- I am a self-proclaimed Francophone.
- I have a strange fascination with magazines & bags from stores. No, not purses, but the bags that stores give you when you buy something. They're stuffed in my closet and I honestly have no idea why I keep them. And magazines are something I have a great amount of. Teen Vogue comes to my house and I could never cut those up (for a collage hobby of mine) and every now and then I convince my mom to buy me Harper's Bazaar-- my absolute favorite fashion mag.
That's me... partially in a nutshell. There's so much I could say XD. I look forward to growing up, but so far it's been quite a trip. Things are changing fast. But you know what? I'm up for it. Bring it on!